Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 219

Thread: Cherie's Chat Room~ Part 2...And the Chat continues...

  1. #41
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Unhappy

    I have been trying to complete
    My new Runaways fan site
    Trying to have it ready
    So I can enjoy my Chaturday night

    We are gonna miss Charlie tonight
    But Gus will be up to his old tricks
    NYJ will be bringing a bus load
    And we saved a spot for LILMOMMA216

    We always have fun
    Hate to see you miss out
    Why not stop by the Chat room
    And give us all a shout

    <font color="#007FFF" size="1">[ October 25, 2003 06:28 PM: Message edited by: ellanoize ]</font>

  2. #42
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Dang it to heck anyhow, I almost frogot the chat room report! [img]redface.gif[/img]

    There WAS a chat last night.
    A one on one sort of deal.
    Ellanoize and Gus were right
    there and the fun was real!

    I think I need to recharge my universal rhymovator or sumpin' huh?

    Goodnight Cherie et al,
    [img]graemlins/sleepy.gif[/img]
    GD

    PS Hey, your new site is coming together nicely Mr E Man! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    {mystery man? [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] }
    and I love your latest chat room poem btw!

  3. #43
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Is there gonna be a [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] tonight? I guess I'll know when I get there, eh? I'm a-hopin' though!
    [img]graemlins/clock.gif[/img] I must remember to go an hour later because of daylight saving time being over with now.
    It's 6:30 my time now instead of 5:30. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    Still 8:30 PM Eastern time though!

    Us Arizonans jez gotta B different!
    Later,
    [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    GD

  4. #44
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Gus, Do you not use daylight saving time out there in the desert? It are really confusin' here in the farm land. I was going to work in the light, now i am leaving home in the dark, But the good thing is I getta see a beautiful sunrise every morning (almost every morning)
    If I can fight Mrs Ella and little Step-ella off the computer (neo-pet junkies) I will be at my usual spot in the old chat room on this chilly night. How 'bout putting on a pot o Hot Chocolate, maybe the aroma will lure the Jettster our way ...LOL
    <center><font color="green">ROGER</font></center>

  5. #45
    Inactive Member ellanoize's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 28th, 2003
    Posts
    8,466
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Wheeew, Chat was hot tonight, Charlie had Gus and I enthralled as he described his day at the Chiller Theatre and his meeting Cherie, Marie and Mara. Oh what a lucky guy. Poor Gus kept having computer problems and Charlie called it an early night, but I think they would agree that it was still a very enjoyable evening in the Cherie Currie Chat Room, Why not stop by next week and join us in the festivities

  6. #46
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Nope! No dailight savings time for us. I figger some day we'll conform but only when it's mandatory!
    I prefer it to be dark by 8:30 PM due to my nocturnal nature and all so I hope we don't ever give in!
    Well I did put on the hot chocolate last night but still no NYJ et al?!?! [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img]
    Us 3 dudes managed to keep the (FUN) ball rolling though, I reckon!
    I was glad Charlie made it because I wanted desperately to hear all about the meeting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Yes my old crippled computer was playing havoc with my sanity, more than usual, last night. Sorry for my comings and goings dudes!

    Via Con Dios!
    [img]graemlins/coffee.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Our [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] was way cool last night. Way cool in many aspects! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]
    First off, though, it was just me there for a few minutes at which time I came to realize just how dull dull could be! God it was dull! It was just so...oh I don't know...dull!
    But then along came Ella and it was no longer dull. It was fun! Chatting up a storm was...well...you know...fun! Real fun! Not dull at all!
    And then along came Charlie and it was even more fun! Funner than before even. No dullness happening! Just fun fun fun!
    We were hoping NewYorkJettster and her fun friends would join us which would have increased our fun level to a totally unprecedented
    level, 4 sure! Those gals are never dull! NEVER!!!!
    We also had fun imagining the total fun we'd be having if Cherie were to join us. Dull??? I don't think so!!! Unbelievably fun, more likely!
    Later on, Charlie had to leave but Ella and I stuck around and had some "serious" fun!
    All in all I'd have to say there was never a dull moment last night in the Cherie Currie Chat Room, excluding that short period when I was there alone of coarse. As I mentioned before THAT was very dull indeed!
    More later,
    [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #48
    moderator CHERIECURRIE's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5th, 2000
    Posts
    649
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    Is it Saturday night now? Let me know the details and I will try to drop in next time.
    xo,
    Cherie

  9. #49
    Inactive Member charlie c's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 7th, 2002
    Posts
    1,272
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    cherie it's 8:30 east coast time on saturd nights.
    But if later works fopr you that's good

  10. #50
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Right on Charlie C! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]

    Cherie,
    There is a detailed post with links near the top of each page on this thread.
    We generally meet in the OLD chat room for an hour or two but depending on the CCircumstances we could certainly go later 4 sure!
    It would be FANtastically wonderful if you could make it!!
    [img]graemlins/chat.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

    PS Ellanaoize, did you get the chat room fun-meter Re-CCalibrated yet?
    I'll get after those chocolate stains asap!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic